Friday 5 May 2017

Watch Video of Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Dismissing Claims He was Injured by the Nigerian Army


The leader of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram has released a video debunking claims by the army that he was wounded in a raid.





In a new video published online late on Thursday, Abubakar Shekau, the deadly and notorious leader of Islamic terrorist group, Boko Haram, debunked the claim that he was injured in an airstrike in remote northeast Nigeria.

In the 14-minute clip which he spoke in Hausa and Arabic, Shekau was flanked by two masked, armed men, sitting against what appeared to be a desert camouflage net and Boko Haram’s black and white insignia with no indication of where the video was shot.

He said; “I’m alive, I’m alive, I’m alive,” he said, wearing his trademark camouflage jacket and cradling an assault rifle.

“I’m alive, you have not killed any of my men. I didn’t even know this incident you are talking about ever happened.

“What surprises me is your claim that I’m nursing wounds. Look at me well. Look at my sitting posture.”


There was a surveillance footage which showed air force missiles being fired on Boko Haram fighters believing to have injured or killed them according to the army spokesman.

“There were indications that quite a number of the terrorists’ key leaders have either been killed or wounded,” army spokesman Brigadier-General Sani Usman said earlier Thursday, without naming Shekau.

Watch video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment