Wednesday 17 May 2017

[Video]: Tonto Dikeh son's nanny claims she was never beaten by her husband

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, may have lied about her marital issues following shocking revelations made by her son's nanny.






Tonto Dikeh recently revealed that her marriage to Olakunle Churchill had packed up owing mainly to domestic violence on his part. Following the revelation, the actress enjoyed overwhelming support from fans and friends alike, this was before a woman who was a nanny to her son, King Andre, showed up with claims that Tonto abandoned her at the hospital. Following the claims which Tonto made an effort to debunk, the nanny has made a shocking revelation, claiming that the actress had lied to the public about her marriage and was the one who was actually violent towards her husband.

The nanny identified as Mgbechi Enyinnaya, spoke to the New Telegraph after she was discovered at a hospital by an NGO. Mgbechi said all the allegations made by the popular actress against her husband were false. She said: “I never saw two of them fight, talk of Churchill to beat her. For my own eyes as old woman, I never see one day Churchill carry hand. When they argue too much, she herself (Tonto) will raise her hand on Churchill. I never see him beat her, he did not. She herself was even beating Churchill and pushed his mother down.”

The nanny was asked if she would go back to work for Tonto who reports claim threw her things out since she went public. She said: “No! God will keep King (Tonto and Churchill’s son), give her the grace to take care of King." The nanny also revealed how she refused to help Tonto lie that Churchill was usually violent towards her. She said: “Tonto dey vex because she tell me say make I go lie against her husband, make I go tell the world or record my voice say ‘your husband dey beat you’, although she know say I never see say her husband beat her. Make I talk, even if say I now do any other thing for am, make I do that one. I no gree. Is that why she dey vex for me? Ahh. Na was oh. Make she just change.”

See video of the nanny making the revelations below:

No comments:

Post a Comment