Monday 8 May 2017

Apostle Who was Having S*x with Married Church Member Exposed After the Woman's Husband Contracted STDs

A man of God who has been reportedly sleeping with another man's wife has been caught after infecting the woman with a sexually transmitted disease.




An apostle with Living Works Global Church in Zimbabwe is being accused infecting a married woman with sexually transmitted disease, which was later contracted by the woman's husband.

According to H-metro, Apostle Gabriel Cherubim, real name Paul Chipato, is at the centre of the breakup of Royce Mapaike and Tsungirirai Shilling with the man of cloth bonking the married woman when her husband was in South Africa hustling for the family.

There are stunning revelations that the love triangle resulted in a sexually transmitted infection which Royce said he contracted after having s*x with Tsungirirai during one of her visits to South Africa.

H-Metro is in possession of chats between Apostle Cherubim and Tsungirirai where they discussed their s*x life, sharing pictures of their privates with the latter confirming missing s*x with the man of cloth.

“I moved to South Africa some time last year in June and my wife would come every month from our Masvingo base to see me.

“I could not go back home to see her during the period because of some other pressing issues but she would come to see me.

“I was surprised on her visit in December last year when she insisted that we use protection when having sex of which I could not take.

“That is when I contracted a sexually transmitted disease,”
said Royce.

He said Tsungirai swore that she was not sleeping around leaving the case in limbo.

“Her sisters went to an extent of defending her saying I was the one who had brought the STI into the home.”

Royce said he started suspecting his wife of cheating.




He said he then got hold of his wife’s phone confirming the relationship with Apostle Cherubim through the WhatsApp conversations.

“They have been sending each other private parts and discussing their sex life,” said Royce.

Tsungirirai threatened this writer after being asked to comment.

“What’s happening in my life has got nothing to do with anyone. I am a very single person and that’s my privacy.

“Let me warn you that if you publish anything about my private life, be prepared for a lawsuit from us,”
she said.

She said she was free to date anyone she wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment